Shipping & Returns
- What shipping options are available?
- Do you ship outside of the USA?
- Do you ship to Alaska and Hawaii?
- What could cause a shipping delay?
- Is there a cost on returns?
Contact us if you wish to do so, however we currently ship to the lower 48 states exclusively.
Shipping delays can potentially happen when the wrong address is entered. If the shipping company can not deliver the package due to weather, or during holidays. As well if a product is not yet in stock, which in the case you will be notified immediately.
Returns are subject to a 10% restocking fee unless the reason for return is our fault or the manufacturers. Freight shipped items are nonreturnable unless:
- You placed an order over the phone or chat and we sent you the wrong item.
- The product you received has a manufacturer's defect.
- The manufacturer sent you a product different to the one you ordered.